5 Discussions
Carollynn Hammersmith a lancé une discussion
Where to purchase these chairs - Hi, I'm interested in these chairs. I'm not an interior designer, but a lifestyle blogger so I do not have a tax ID to sign up for a custom... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Carollynn Hammersmith a lancé une discussion
Wall and trim color for this room? - I'm obsessed with this room, it's my long standing favorite dining room. Do you recall what the brand of paint and the color used for the w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Carollynn Hammersmith a lancé une discussion
Wall sconce is amazing - Love the juxtaposition of gilt with rough. Can you share the manufacturer? Thanks so much!
    1 Commentaire
Carollynn Hammersmith a lancé une discussion
Those mercury glass lamps - I've been looking high and low for a pair like these. Where can I purchase them? Thanks!
    8 Commentaires
Carollynn Hammersmith a lancé une discussion
Love the Mardi GRAS wreath - did you make that?
    1 Commentaire