7 Discussions
glennora a lancé une discussion
Is it necessary to seal redwood decking? - New home construction includes a redwood deck (Colorado) The contractor and architect said it wasn’t advised. The prospective buyer says it ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
glennora a lancé une discussion
Outdoor light shines too bright - I recently had a gooseneck wall mount LED fixture installed over my front door. It’s so bright! It says no dimmers on this fixture in the in... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
glennora a lancé une discussion
front porch advice - I have a small 1930 house with a small cone shaped porch cover. I'd like to expand the coverage and am not sure if I prefer a larger "c... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
glennora a lancé une discussion
Protect an old exterior door - The glass in my full view storm door recently shattered, and I'm debating whether to replace it or finish the existing, gorgeous multipane w... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
glennora a lancé une discussion
double hung replaced with fixed over casement - Has anyone ever replaced a double hung window with a fixed over casement? The window is 30" x 72".
    2 Commentaires
glennora a lancé une discussion
window replacement - Is it possible to replace an old tall (8') double hung with a fixed on top and a shorter single hung at the bottom.
    24 Commentaires
glennora a lancé une discussion
raise ceiling into attic - I want to raise a flat ceiling to follow the steep roof pitch. How difficult is it?
    8 Commentaires