22 Discussions
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Where is the leather sectional from? - If possible I’m looking for the exact same sectional. Thanks.
    Commenter
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Bedside tables - Where are the bedside tables from?
    1 Commentaire
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Chairs by? - Where are the chairs in front of the bed from?
    1 Commentaire
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Dining table - Where is the dining table from please?
    1 Commentaire
glow91 a lancé une discussion
2nd tech issue tonight - C'mon Houzz ... Now when I save something to a folder I notice that some of my folders are missing. Frustrated, wasted time, walking away no... Lire plus
    Commenter
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Tech problem with Houzz - I can't access my idea books on my tablet. I click on the folder icon and the app closes. What gives?
    4 Commentaires
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Palo Verde tree? - Palo Verde tree in doorway?
    1 Commentaire
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Striped Sheets - The sheets look like linen? Where are they from?
    2 Commentaires
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Throw pillow - Where is the throw pillow from
    1 Commentaire
glow91 a lancé une discussion
Candle holder - Where can I find the black candle holder? Thanks.
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...