12 Discussions
Gogs a lancé une discussion
what should I replace my kitchen floor with? - We have a 1950s ranch with original hardwood throughout, except in the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen has this sheet vinyl that is glued ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
How to funk up this traditional dresser? - I'm stuck with this traditional dresser, which, for long, boring reasons, I can't replace and can't paint. I want to find a way to lighten i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
Proportions for art over sofa? - Hi, y'all! I got a new sofa and trying to determine what size art to get. Is this frame too small? It's 41 inches wide, and the sofa is 85 i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    47 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
DIY: Easier to replace the bathroom sink top, or the whole vanity? - Question for the DIY-ers: We want to update our bathroom sink. I'm trying to decide whether to simply replace the sink top and paint the cab... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
Tiny bathroom remodel on a budget (amateur) - Our guest bathroom had original 1978 blue fixtures and a gothic medicine cabinet/lighting combo (along with a clock radio that was hardwired... Lire plus
4 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
What color should I paint the hallway alcove? - I am stumped, Houzzers. Behold our upstairs hallway. It's less of a hallway and more of a landing. There used to be wallpaper on the window ... Lire plus
    49 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
Art Deco meets tacky suburban! - Oh, wonderful Houzzers: I'm trying to pull my new living room together, and I am stumped. Let me tell you what I'm going for, and maybe y... Lire plus
1 J'aime    76 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
Should I add more plates? - Making a plate collage over the sofa. I have more of the small plates (identical) that I could hang. Or maybe this is enough? I don't want i... Lire plus
    72 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
What kind of chairs with this table? - I just got a 4' x 6' zebra wood dining table (thrift store find! Whoo!) and I'm trying to figure out what style chairs will go with it. It's... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Gogs a lancé une discussion
Does the baseboard have to match the stairs? - I'm planning on painting my living room walls a soft dove gray (or possibly a light grayish blue) and paint the baseboards white. But I don... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...