24 Discussions
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
English or Spanish Lavender? - I bought five or six lavender plants from Home Depot here in NJ (zone 5) last year, but they didn't make it through the winter. I don't know... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Aphids on catnip? - I have two indoor catnip plants that I moved from outside when it got cold here in northern NJ (zone 5) in late Oct. They were both growing ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Considering small shrubs for front of house - i, we're considering azaleas for the front of the house, on either side of the stairs, and would like some feedback. We'd really like the &q... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Planning new flowerbeds, need perennials suggestions - Hi, I'm in zone 6B in northern NJ, and trying to plan some deer-resistent perennials for my house. I think I'd like some small shrubs for ei... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Shrubs for in front of house in northern NJ - I'm interested in replacing the two conifers that were in the flower beds on either side of our front door with something more visually appe... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Deer resistent perennials in northern NJ - I'm looking for a resource or list of perennials that would be good choices for a flower bed here in northern NJ that are going to provide a... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Starting basil/dill/cilantro seeds in seed sprouter first - Hi, I just got a seed sprouter to grow bean sprouts, but was thinking they might be helpful to start cilantro and basil seeds for my floresc... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Problem with flies in indoor soil setup - Hi, I have a few florescent lights set up to grow dill and basil using soil from my compost pile. It seems sometimes the soil I use brings l... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Dill seeds from indoor plants - Hi, I have a fluorescent light setup indoors and my dill plants have started producing seeds. Is there any way to harvest them, or do they n... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
gosssamer a lancé une discussion
Pesticide safe for Kale/Basil/Cilantro - Hi, my kale plants are being eaten by some caterpillar/worm as well as a small white flying bug which I'm assuming is some type of aphid. I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...