14 Discussions
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Miele - new models? - The new Miele oven models just came out, but I don't feel great about ordering a brand new model. I was all set to get the master chef doubl... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Show me your mixed metals! - We are going to have a stainless steel vent hood and an antique brass chandelier, but I am having trouble finding pictures of what it would ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Does a deep 60 x 30 cast iron tub exist? - We are renovation our apartment and I. The process are going from a one bath apartment to a three bath apartment! This means I get my own ba... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
XO Hood vs Miele - We are supposed to have our final selections into the architect this week. When I asked our appliance dealer "is there anything else I ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Anyone have a Thermador 36" French Door Fridge? - I asked over in appliances, but no one seems to have a 36" Thermador french door fridge installed it in their house yet. We a trying to... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
36" CD FD Fridge? liebherr or Thermador? - I am almost ready to order appliances and when I asked our local dealer if he had any feedback on my selections and he said I may want to co... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Any reason NOT to use Crown Point? - We have a couple of quotes for kitchen cabinets and Crown Point is the most competitive. Is there any reason we shouldn't use them? Frankly ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Cabinet run above sink - confused! - We are going to have a small L shaped kitchen with an island that opens up to a dining room. Our induction cooktop will be on the island and... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Any reason NOT to get the uline wine fridge? - We are going to have a fully integrated wine fridge in our dining room hidden in the wainscoting in the wall. For dual zone full panel integ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
gothaml a lancé une discussion
Island cooktop.....where do you store your cooking utensils? - Show me your kitchens! We are going to have an induction cooktop in our island (narrow old brownstone, sink in island is not an option) I wa... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...