14 Discussions
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
I love the flooring! Please give specifics - Can you please provide details on the flooring? Thanks!
    Commenter
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
Sofa? - Where can I purchase the sofa and who is the manufacturer?
3 J'aime    Commenter
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
Console table - Where can I get the skinny console table?
    Commenter
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
Artwork above the bed? - Can you tell me where to purchase the artwork? I would greatly appreciate any info. Thank you!
    Commenter
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
chair source - Where did you get the chairs?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the gorgeous rug? - Can you tell me where I can purchase the rug please?
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
I love the DNA wall art. Where can I purchase it? - Where did you source the DNA wall art?
    Commenter
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
brown blanket at the foot of the bed - Where can I purchase the blanket?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
gpoteet a lancé une discussion
Furniture maker? - Can you tell me where I can purchase the sofa and table?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...