6 Discussions
gramaliscious a lancé une discussion
Need help in furniture placement to cover a/c return. - I've got a long wall in the living room with high vaulted ceiling. At one end is my 55in TV on a piece of furniture and I have an etegere wi... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
gramaliscious a lancé une discussion
need suggestions for bathroom color - floor tile is chocolate and wall tile is matching in beige color. Vanity is medium/dark wood, brushed nickel fixtures. Small bathroom with 3... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
gramaliscious a lancé une discussion
how can I update this armoire? - Have this armoire that is painted navy blue with white trim. Was my mother-in-law's and we have been using it in master bedroom with some an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
gramaliscious a lancé une discussion
what kind of mirrors?? - Sent photo but not sure it went through. Vanity is more yellow/cream/taupey. I've used brushed nickel faucets and light fixtures. What kind ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
gramaliscious a lancé une discussion
Need help for type of mirrors to get - Have a large two sink vanity. Cream/yellowish/mustard color ornate furniture-like. Even though it has black/bronze knobs, I've decided to us... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
gramaliscious a lancé une discussion
Need help with storage in small bathroom/guest bathroom - This second bathroom is small. Has a tub and room for a 30 inch vanity. How can I get more storage in there?
    2 Commentaires