18 Discussions
gratzee a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
gratzee a lancé une discussion
California is running out of water and we will have to lose our lawns, - California is running out of water and we will have to lose our lawns, flowers, etc. What types of plants can you suggest for DRY gardens, a... Lire plus
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
gratzee a lancé une discussion
LONG track for drapes - WHERE did you get the LONG track for the drapes? I REALLY need this...! Is it custom-made, or can I find it in a store or catalogue somewhe... Lire plus
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
gratzee a lancé une discussion
Floor! What is it and who makes it!? - Floor! What is it and who makes it!? Thanks
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
gratzee a lancé une discussion
Cookbook nook? - Would love to know if the "cookbook nook" is portable or built-in. If the latter, where can it be obtained? Thanks!
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
gratzee a lancé une discussion
Love the end table... - Love the end table...where can I find it?
1 J'aime    Commenter
gratzee a lancé une discussion
Tables! - I love the tables...where can I find them?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
gratzee a lancé une discussion
Where can I get these lamps? - Where can I get these lamps?
2 J'aime    Commenter
gratzee a lancé une discussion
Coffee table... - Where can one purchase the coffee table? Thank you!
    Commenter
gratzee a lancé une discussion
End tables? Where can one purchase them? - End tables? Where can one purchase them?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...