28 Discussions
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Work Triangle & Dishwasher Placement - 1. Are there any issues with the distance between the sink and the cooktop? I heard the maximum distance should be no more than 9'. I assu... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
Contemporary Kitchen with Natural Limestone Floors - This is a contemporary beach condo in Los Angeles. The already-built upper and lower cabinets will be warm grey, with the tall fridge/pantr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
How can this bar stool cost almost $6000? - How can this bar stool cost almost $6000?
    Commenter
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
Miele Ovens Vent Air into My Face! - I am, or was, about to buy a Miele Convection Oven and Miele Speed Oven. At the showroom, I noticed that when the oven is on, it blows air ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me about the counter top? - Is it quartz? Who makes it? Beautiful kitchen!
    Commenter
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
Can you please tell me who makes the bar stools? - They look comfortable! And where were they purchased?
    1 Commentaire
Greg Rubinstein a lancé une discussion
Does anyone recognize this tile? - I saw this on the Dwell Home Tour and the architect couldn't remember where it is from. Can anyone identify this tile? I'm hoping to use it... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...