9 Discussions
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
dragonfly20210 - I recently traded with dragonfly and her seeds showed up today. They arrived about a week late, though I don't think it was her fault and th... Lire plus
    Commenter
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
Postage Problems - Everyone Please Read - Of the last three trades I've done, one showed up on time, one showed up a week later than expected (with postage due) and another still has... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
Kelli - Kelli sent more seeds than expected. They were sent in a bubble mailer, along with a handwritten note in handmade seed packs. Seeds arrived ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
Laura Browning - Seeds arrived a bit later than expected due to a postage error but they arrived nonetheless, and safe and secured in bubble wrap with a nice... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
Want: Peonies - Have: Tons Of Flowers, Heirloom Veggies & Herbs - Searching for peonies. All colors are welcome. I'll take both herbaceous (Paeonia Lactiflora) and tree varieties (Paeonia Suffruticosa). Ch... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
CherylM Leiby - I recently traded with Cheryl. She was courteous and punctual with out trade. I would recommend trading with her.
    Commenter
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
Leila Hamaya - This wasn't a trade, but I felt that I owed Leila Hamaya a huge thank-you for adopting me and sending me several dozen varieties of seeds. S... Lire plus
    Commenter
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
chris - This is a review for my trade with chris. The seeds arrived promptly and undamaged in a bubble mailer. They included a few extra cherry seed... Lire plus
    Commenter
Adam Chester a lancé une discussion
SCOTT - This is a review for my trade with SCOTT. My seeds arrived promptly and undamaged. He sent a good amount of seeds in bubble wrap and include... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire