5 Discussions
Ashlie Greising a lancé une discussion
Laminate Flooring Transition Piece - Purchasing a new build and I recently went by the home and noticed a transition piece in the entry way. There are no transition pieces anywh... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Ashlie Greising a lancé une discussion
In over my head! Need Help With My Kitchen Remodel - What began as a simple project has turned into a full remodel. I am not a designer so any advice would be helpful. We opened up the wall tha... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Ashlie Greising a lancé une discussion
What color white should I choose? - I bought a home a 6 months ago and I had every intention of not painting the wood. After living with it for six months I've decided to go ah... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Ashlie Greising a lancé une discussion
Need help to turn this mid-century home into a real mid-century modern - My husband and I are in the process of renovating a home we we just purchased in Austin. I need ideas on how to turn the exterior of the hom... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Ashlie Greising a lancé une discussion
Need Help For Wood Filled Living Room - Hi Everyone. I recently purchased a home and it's in need of some updating. It was well cared for over the years prior to my purchase and I ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires