45 Discussions
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
PSYCHO NEIGHBOR FROM HELL - Do you have a psycho neighbor? Someone you wish would move? Can you share your story here to help others? I have a psycho neighbor who ge... Lire plus
1 J'aime    30 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
Where to put the Washer & Dryer, the World Chimes in! - The foreign press is raging.....Germans put their washing machine in the bathroom, Brits put their washing machine in the kitchen, the US pu... Lire plus
2 J'aime    18 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
Who has OP’s Best Interests at Heart, Pro’s or Lay? - I see a lot of Pro’s on Houzz giving advice that seems sometimes seems to benefit the pro’s versus the homeowner? What is your opinion - is... Lire plus
    Commenter
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
Frame Television - Samsung - Worth It? - I was at the store recently and saw a Samsung Farm Television which will display art when not in use. The tv was quite expensive and before... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
2nd Annual - What Design Trends Jumped the Shark in 2017? - “Jumping the Shark” is the moment when an established long-running design element/theme, changes & is on its downhill slide & on the... Lire plus
8 J'aime    104 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
HOUZZ NEW FORMAT - LOVE IT OR HATE IT? - It appears HOUZZ update the discussion format, what is your opinion? Votez maintenant
    9 Commentaires    62 Votes
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
Is all white woodwork and kitchens a declining trend? - So every other post on Houzz is about painting nice woodwork, doors, kitchen cabinets white. Is this trend finally seen its zenith and on t... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
An inexpensive way to change leather chairs - I love ideas about how to repurpose things. In this instance I conditioned old red leather chairs and restained them to brown leather. Her... Lire plus
85 J'aime    63 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
Should Contractor & Electricians be state licensed? - I live in Illinois and after two contractors and multiple flunked inspections I'm fed up to my eyelashes with incompetent electricians and c... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
gtcircus a lancé une discussion
What did your mother teach you about design? - My mother died when I was six so I have few memories of her. But I was reminded of how style is inherited when I picked wallpaper for my fi... Lire plus
3 J'aime    21 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...