12 Discussions
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Guest bathroom - Is the vanity top included in the vanity pricing?
    3 Commentaires
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Floor Stain - What a beautiful kitchen! I am hoping that you will be able to give me the name of the floor stain so I can use it in my kitchen. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Tub - Can you please tell me the manufacturer of this tub?
    1 Commentaire
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Tub Filler - Can you please tell me the brand of the tub filler?
    1 Commentaire
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Lights - Can you please tell me where you purchased the lights? Thank you
    Commenter
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Lighting - Can you please tell me where you bought the lighting? The kitchen is lovely!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Love the kitchen. - Please tell me what the surface is on the island. Thank you.
    3 Commentaires
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Light - Please tell me where I can purchase the light. The kitchen is truly beautiful.
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Mosaic tile - I love the tile work you did on this job! Can you please tell me the name of the framing mosaic tile? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
gtpyle a lancé une discussion
Tile - Can you please tell me the name of the tile?
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...