4 Discussions
Bonita from Los Angeles G a lancé une discussion
Looking for Pink Sunburst Canna, anyone want to trade? - Some that I have are I have Hot pink Canna, Orange Chocolate, Bavaria, canna yellow, Purpúrea, canna tangerine. please message me!
    Commenter
Bonita from Los Angeles G a lancé une discussion
Want: Canna Pink Sunburst - Anyone want to trade For pink sunburst? I have CanbaBacaria, Canna Tangerine, Canna banana yellow, Canna Black, Tropicanna and Canna Salmó... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bonita from Los Angeles G a lancé une discussion
Canna bulb been planted and not growing for a month - Hello i bought about 4 varieties of canna lily bulbs from different companies. They all arrived great and healthy about March 1st. It’s no... Lire plus
    Commenter
Bonita from Los Angeles G a lancé une discussion
Anyone interested in trading cannas??? - I have Tripicanna,Bavaria, Giant Tangerine, Canna Black
    3 Commentaires