11 Discussions
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Buy the light fittings first? - Looking to replace 2 broken ceiling fans with a simple ceiling light. Do we select the light fitting first then contact an electrician or vi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
How do I permanently stop sand base leeching from garden shed? - About 9 years ago, we had a garden shed installed. We had a choice of using concrete 'tiles' or laying a concrete slab. We went for the form... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Best vacuum cleaner for timber floor boards - We have timber floorboards throughout the house. We also have a dog and cat that lose fur! Looking for recommendations for a good (but not s... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Bedroom makeover - unsure what to do first - In our bedroom, we have stripped off carpet with a view to having floor sanded and lacquered. We also want to have a built-in wardrobe insta... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Need help finding specific cushions - Looking for advice - I have a decking out the back which backs on to the lawn. There's a section about 240cm long between posts that I am lo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Tradesman specialising in mounting TV on wall & associated connections - Just looking for mount plasma, hiding wiring in cavity, with re-connection of set top box for Foxtel, DVR and game consoles. Happy to purcha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Which tradesman do I need? - I have a disused fireplace I am going to use to store my audio and visual systems. There is a row of bricks above ground level I need remove... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Want to make better use of space for TV and fireplace - Have an old fireplace which is now connected to natural gas heater. Want to mount TV on wall above fireplace and have fireplace cleaned up e... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Guy Picone a lancé une discussion
Who did the TV install? - I am looking to do similar. Have fireplace with Natural Gas heater. Fireplace needs cleaning up and 'prettying up'. Where are cables etc for... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...