5 Discussions
gxe6 a lancé une discussion
Desk chair - I love the desk chair. Can you tell me where it was purchased? Thanks!
    Commenter
gxe6 a lancé une discussion
Love the blue tile - Love the blue tile. Can you tell me where it is from and the color? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
gxe6 a lancé une discussion
How do I determine the right size sink for new kitchen - I love the Kohler Whitehaven Hayridge sink. Unfortunately it only comes in 36" width. How do I determine if that is too big for the space or... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
gxe6 a lancé une discussion
Vanity - Where is the vanity from? It would be perfect in my half bath. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
gxe6 a lancé une discussion
Shelving unit with numbered drawers - Where did you get the shelving unit with numbered drawers? I would love to have that in my house.
    Commenter