26 Discussions
halpy a lancé une discussion
Wallcovering - The walls are beautiful! Is that paint, wallpaper or venetian plaster? Do you have info on sourcing? Thanks
    3 Commentaires
halpy a lancé une discussion
Wall color - That paint is prett, what is it?
    1 Commentaire
halpy a lancé une discussion
Feature wall - That wall is beautiful. Is that wallpaper on it? From where?
    Commenter
halpy a lancé une discussion
Feature wall - What covering is that? Is that wallpaper?
1 J'aime    Commenter
halpy a lancé une discussion
Wallcovering - That accent wall is gorgeous! What wallpaper is that? Where can I get it?
3 J'aime    7 Commentaires
halpy a lancé une discussion
Jeweled handles - Cannot believe no one has asked about them yet! Where do you get the jeweled drawer handles and do you remember ballpark what they cost? Bea... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
halpy a lancé une discussion
Where are you located? - I want to do exactly this to my home theater room. The room is a corner rectangle on the second floor and has five windows. How many locati... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
halpy a lancé une discussion
Curtain fabric - I'm absolutely in love with this silver fabric on the curtains and ottomans. Where is it from?
    1 Commentaire
halpy a lancé une discussion
Beautiful curtains - I am looking at converting a room about this size into a theater room. The room has four windows on the wall. I would like to do blackout cu... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
halpy a lancé une discussion
Plates on the wall - I love how you made a collage with the plates! What did you use to adhere them to the wall???
5 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...