7 Discussions
halstonjazz a lancé une discussion
Help with kitchen wall color - I have maple cabinets, and black and stainless steel appliances, with dark slate counter tops. Wondering what wall color would work best?
    1 Commentaire
halstonjazz a lancé une discussion
Where can I get this? - I live in NJ and want to build this, or have it built.
    3 Commentaires
halstonjazz a lancé une discussion
Where did you get the cabinet with shelving? - I need to turn half a closet into a pantry and an looking for a unit like this. Where did you get it?
    1 Commentaire
halstonjazz a lancé une discussion
Help with wall color to go with light birch cabinets - I have light birch cabinets and need to know what wall color would work best.
    3 Commentaires
halstonjazz a lancé une discussion
Love the chandelier? Where is it from? - Also love the paint color. Can you tell me what you used?
    1 Commentaire
halstonjazz a lancé une discussion
Love the railing? Where can I find one?
    2 Commentaires