7 Discussions
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Pulls - I love these cabinet handles I saw in a model home. Anyone recognize what brand they are.
    1 Commentaire
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet hardware - Does anyone know who makes this cabinet hardware. Saw it in a model home an loved it!
    1 Commentaire
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
Need help remodeling kitchen - My kitchen in Arizona is big but poorly laid out I would like to open it up to the rest of the house so I can see from the front of the ho... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
Oak cabinets - Any ideas to update oak kitchen cabinets? They are in good shape but would love to paint them or re stain them. Has anyone done this with su... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
trac lighting in kitchen - I have Juno track lighting in my kitchen. It is old school. Any ideas of lighting heads I should use? It is the only light in the kitchen... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
handicapper15 a lancé une discussion
flat roof house with lighting issues - I just bought a flat roofed house. The only lighting in the ceiling is in the kitchen and it is very ugly track lighting. I am told I can'... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires