6 Discussions
Harriet Gelhausen a lancé une discussion
furniture placement in 18x18 living room - Hi there! We’re designing a house and our current plan includes an 18x18 living room with an adjacent screened porch. Ideally I’d like to ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Harriet Gelhausen a lancé une discussion
Window dressings - If we weren't so close to our neighbors, I'd be inclined to leave our new windows in our living space "undressed", but does anyone have any ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Harriet Gelhausen a lancé une discussion
fireplace surround? - Hi! I know this is old but is the fireplace surround black slate? Do you know where it came from? Thanks!
    Commenter
Harriet Gelhausen a lancé une discussion
window dimensions? - love this house! Can you tell me the window dimensions?
    Commenter
Harriet Gelhausen a lancé une discussion
indoor/outdoor fireplace - Hi Carl! I live in your neighborhood and love your work (met you at the Robinson house last year). Do you remember what company you used f... Lire plus
    Commenter
Harriet Gelhausen a lancé une discussion
floors and windows? - Oooh! Love this home! Can you tell me about the floors and where the windows are from??
    Commenter