6 Discussions
hapagrrl a lancé une discussion
Re-posting here, just in case: Painting Hardwood floors - crazy talk? - Hi - I know that some will say that painting hardwood floors is *crazy* talk, but I'd like to get real info about the idea. I bought a mid-c... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
hapagrrl a lancé une discussion
Painting hardwood floors: pros? cons? - Hi - I know that some will say that painting hardwood floors is *crazy* talk, but I'd like to get real info about the idea. I bought a mid-... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
hapagrrl a lancé une discussion
Guest Bath Remodel (on a tight budget) - Pink tile and teal, eggplant and black "southwestern-themed" wallpaper dominated this bathroom in an MCM ranch. Aside from the obv... Lire plus
4 J'aime    16 Commentaires
hapagrrl a lancé une discussion
Is it wrong to want a regular old-school fridge? - So, after lots of research, I've come to the conclusion that pretty much all refrigerators in my price range (~$1200 or under) are badly mad... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
hapagrrl a lancé une discussion
..And a bathroom update on a very tight budget - Wood accessories and fixtures, wallpaper (even inside the cabinets), yellow tile and CARPET in this tiny master bath is what I started off w... Lire plus
7 J'aime    6 Commentaires
hapagrrl a lancé une discussion
Kitchen update on a very tight budget - This is a late 50s ranch home that looks like a gingerbread house, inside and out -- complete with turned posts, balustrades and wood -- so ... Lire plus
7 J'aime    22 Commentaires