10 Discussions
happy2create a lancé une discussion
Rental includes the ugliest 1/2 bath /laundry room..Help! - We just painted this room from red to beige. When sitting on the toilet you stare at the washer dryer! It is a large room 7’6” by7’8”. I ... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
happy2create a lancé une discussion
Rental includes the ugliest 1/2 bath /laundry room..Help! - We just painted this room from red to beige. When sitting on the toilet you stare at the washer dryer! It is a large room 7’6” by7’8”. I ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
happy2create a lancé une discussion
HELP..Long narrow room...corner fireplace♀️ - Oh myyyyy. We are downsizing from a house to this crazy layout and need help. It would have made a terrific bowling alley...but no it’s my... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
happy2create a lancé une discussion
Depth from wall - Hi there. Love the overall look. What is the measurement of the Millwork piece from the wall? How far does it stick out ( in my words).? T... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
happy2create a lancé une discussion
How far from the wall is the fireplace set out? - I like the fireplace set out from the wall. The dimensions look perfect. Can you advice how far out from the wal the fireplace is and the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
happy2create a lancé une discussion
Size of mirror, wall and the framing around the mirror. - Hi there. I love the balance of the size of the frame around the mirror. Can you tell me the overall size of that area, the mirror size,an... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
happy2create a lancé une discussion
What is the size of the mirror and the width off wood around the mirror? - Sorry, I promise this is the last question I have on this bathroom. You have been terrrific and I really appreciate this. I like the spaci... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
happy2create a lancé une discussion
Is the mirror flat or extended out from the wood - Also is the wood frame flat, or is it presented like a picture frame? Thanks it is hard to tell from this picture
    1 Commentaire
happy2create a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
happy2create a lancé une discussion
I would also like to know the size of the pulls.
    3 Commentaires