40 Discussions
happynons a lancé une discussion
Mixing Metals in Kitchen - Zline Gas Range Gold vs. Champagne Bronze - Daughter didn't realize she had ordered/received a Zline black stainless steel gas range and dishwasher in champagne bronze for a new build.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Vanity Dilemma - My daughter's builder has given her dimensions for vanities in two bedrooms that are so weird. Can't find anything that will work - without... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
Dent in Stove - Argghhhhh - Any ideas as to how to repair a dent on the top of my daughter’s new stove. We’re all so sick about it. This has been the craziest remode... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
Identify Paint Color - Do you have an idea what paint color this is? I’ve been looking at Sherwin Williams’ colors but don’t quite see it.
    1 Commentaire
happynons a lancé une discussion
Fireplace Wall - art or no art? - Here’s my before and after thanks to a previous post. Original post Now seeking help - do I leave the wall empty or remove the art which is... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
Fireplace Niche/Opening Update Help - Any ideas how to update the area above the fireplace? Trying to keep it simple. Guess the area between the tile and the opening with extr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
Need Help with Art Placement - I'm lowering the art as it was hung too high. I've been tweaking the space and now have an arc floor lamp (second photo). Do I center the ar... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
Art Placement, need help - I'm lowering the art as it was hung too high. I've been tweaking the space and now have an arc floor lamp. Do I center the art over the sofa... Lire plus
    Commenter
happynons a lancé une discussion
Help Identifying Light Fixture - Been trying to locate this light. Can anyone help me identify the brand/style? I think it's perfect for my dining table. Thank you!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
happynons a lancé une discussion
IKEA Hardware - How Does it Wear? - Looking to purchase iKEA's Fagleboda cup pulls and Faglavik handles. They are a brass colored zinc per description. Anyone know how they f... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...