12 Discussions
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
Please email Houzz to get our lists back - Hi there. We've all lost our exchange lists and the ability to search them and if we don't fight to get them back, they will be lost forever... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
Email sent to Houzz, you should do the same - Hi there. We've all lost our exchange lists and the ability to search them and if we don't fight to get them back, they will be lost foreve... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
Sweet pea vine not forming pods, HELP! - Hi all, I have a sweet pea vine with the most wonderful scent and I want to keep it going next year! However, it is not forming pods. The p... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
Mystery seedling - I'm stumped! I got what were proportedly passiflora seeds in a trade, but that is obviously not what grew! These were smallish black seeds, ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Hellebore, spirea, quaking oats seedlings/divisions - Since my local plant swap isn't going this year I have seedlings and divisions I can offer up for trade. At this point I'd like to do trades... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
have: seeds for sase or trade - Reposting as this should have been listed under HAVE, not wanted! Hi all, I have a ton of seeds that I'm not going to grow this year: ~~Ve... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
wanted: seeds for sase or trade - Hi all, I have a ton of seeds that I'm not going to grow this year: ~~Veg/Herbs Garlic Chives Tomato: Yellow Pear Rocket ~~Flowers Anthem... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
WANTED: Ligularia, chocolate daisy, verbascum , more - Please look over my trade list! Getting anxious to start my seeds this year and hoping to get a few more from my list! Thanks for looking! ... Lire plus
    Commenter
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
tiny leaved heuchera - Hi all, I bought this heuchera this year and it had no label. It is tiny! It's leaves are only 1" long and stayed that way all summer. ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
haremail Zone 6a a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Seeds to trade - I have seeds to trade and wish for, please check out my list! Seeds to trade include 'Yellow Pear' Tomoato, garlic chives, sea holly, severa... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...