20 Discussions
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Acoustical panel color and column color please. - I would greatly appreciate fabric color for acoustical panel and column color. I am building a room almost identical to this one. Love it
    1 Commentaire
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Color of acoustical fabric and column colors. - Could you please share color palette for acoustical fabric and wall colors. Much appreciated.
    1 Commentaire
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Love the fence - I'd like a fence like this exactly. Any ideas where I can have it made and what stain is it? Thanks in advance.
    Commenter
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Type of Bluestone and fence - Love the look of this particular bluestone and fence. Any ideas where I can get this in NY/NJ Area? Thanks in advance
    Commenter
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Who makes the fence - Any idea on who can make this fence in Ny/NJ area?
    1 Commentaire
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Who made the fence? - Any ideas where I can get this fence made in NY/NJ Area? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Floor tile please? - Could you please share material and type of floor tile this is? What material and who makes it? Thanks in advance
    1 Commentaire
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
Fence type and manufacturer? - Please let us know who is the maker and type of fence please?
    3 Commentaires
Harry Salonitis a lancé une discussion
wall material and type - Beautiful stone wall. Could you please provide maker and type as well as color?? Thanks in advance
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...