7 Discussions
hasmith a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
hasmith a lancé une discussion
Width of the Drop-down Ironing Board? - What is the width (at the widest area) of the ironing board?
    3 Commentaires
hasmith a lancé une discussion
Assembly - Are the chairs assembled, or do I need to assemble them?
    Commenter
hasmith a lancé une discussion
Ordering question.......... - When I order, and the chairs are sold in a set of two, and I only want two chairs, do I place the order as ONE?
    Commenter
hasmith a lancé une discussion
Where are the chairs made? - What country are the chairs made, and what wood are they made from?
    Commenter
hasmith a lancé une discussion
Where is the on/off switch on the lamp? - We will be placing this lamp behind a couch, so will need to have the power switch where we can reach it. Thank you.
    1 Commentaire