6 Discussions
hazelruth a lancé une discussion
Stumped and Stuck - Redecorating living room/den. Has huge leopard (traditional black and gold). Starting from scratch what colors go with leopard? I thought... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
hazelruth a lancé une discussion
I LOVE this room - it's so happy. Have one question, please - If I had furniture in the colors shown what do you think if I added a big leopard rug under it all? Would it work? Must say I have a huge l... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
hazelruth a lancé une discussion
Need advice on Terracotta Tiles - Most of our first floor is covered with them. They are looking light in the middle and darker around outside edge of tile and it's a defini... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
hazelruth a lancé une discussion
Color Advice Please - Need to repaint our house and don't have any idea what colors would look nice. I want to paint the front door a color like red but am unsur... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
hazelruth a lancé une discussion
Ceiling - can we cover it? - Have a 30 year old house and appears that the settling of the house is causing the wooden beams that are in the ceiling to sort of make the ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
hazelruth a lancé une discussion
Serious Help with Master Bath - Master bath destroyed (except for bathtub and shower) last year when big amt of mold found inside the walls. Insurance refused to pay so we... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires