61 Discussions
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Sun in conservatory - Hi Guys - looking to move a sofa into a conservatory but worried about fading. Not going to get conservatory blinds because at some point in... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Tree for garden ideas.. - Hi All - got a medium sized cherry tree in the garden but it has to come down as it has a disease which can't be treated. Any planting ideas... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Floating Shelves - Hi - anybody got any ideas on where to get shelves like this from please. Looked at usual suspects Wayfair, Etsy, Ebay etc. Thank you.
    4 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Garden - Hi everybody - does anybody know is there a gardening version of Houzz ? Thank you
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Tree help - Hi - I have a crab apple tree in the garden (house purchased two years ago) which I think has apple scab .... some leaves mottled with brown... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Dresser - Hi - I had a vintage dresser professionally painted & have now decided it is too small for my requirements. I have tried to sell it on e... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Cabinet help - Hi Guys - looking for a large cabinet to house china. Something like this but with glass doors. Any ideas ? Grey or white. Thank you. http:/... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Help for Kitchen - Hi - just in process of a new kitchen. The ceiling curves over so height is an issue. Cabinets in. The extractor has ducting which runs acro... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Table hunt... - Hi there - looking for a table like this. I like this one but I think not having the legs in the middle i.e. the table comes over on one sid... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
headers13 a lancé une discussion
Made Table - Hi guys I bought this table but it is too big for the space. I am selling it on E-Bay for 450 bought for 599. Never been used or assembled. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...