5 Discussions
hechthouse a lancé une discussion
What is the height of this item? is it 17 or 14.25? - Description includes conflicting information -- says both 17" and 14.25"
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
hechthouse a lancé une discussion
how much clearance (distance from wall) for soaking tub? - We are planning a bathroom in which we would like to have a soaking tub. At the moment we are thinking of putting it parallel to a wall, wit... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
hechthouse a lancé une discussion
tin ceiling and associated design issues for Victorian kitchen - I got some wonderful advice weeks (months?) ago from you folks when I was trying to decide on kitchen layout. I am back now with a provision... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
hechthouse a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design issue: how to get more natural light; and whether to add island - I would love to have some advice on our kitchen. This thing is a candidate for an episode of This Old House. The house itself is Victorian w... Lire plus
    36 Commentaires
hechthouse a lancé une discussion
exterior colors for this Victorian house? - We recently moved into this Victorian house (the yellow one in the middle) and are trying to decide on colors for the outside. The roof will... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires