4 Discussions
hecker71 a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint Help - I need help updating the exterior of my 16 year old home. It is red brick, with colored mortar, and stucco accents. I just want to freshen ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
hecker71 a lancé une discussion
Quartz Countertops - Has anyone seen a quartz countertop that looks good with the Farrow and Ball's Old White cabinets? I've attached a picture of Old White. Th... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
hecker71 a lancé une discussion
Marble Countertop color? - Can anyone recommend a marble that might go well with painted kitchen cabinets in Farrow and Ball Old White (pictured left) and walls that a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
hecker71 a lancé une discussion
Subway Tile color? - I'm having my kitchen cabinets painted Old White by Farrow and Ball. I'd like a simple, creamy subway tile backsplash underneath them. Any r... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires