6 Discussions
hedmonds a lancé une discussion
Help new long hall way , What should I do for color of rugs and walls. - house pic attached lots of grey, ivory and brown rustic look. Should I pop color in with rugs ?
    1 Commentaire
hedmonds a lancé une discussion
Need help with color for accent chair and coffee table pictures attach - Hi guys, I need help with my living room. I have colors of grey, ivory and browns. The sofas are tuff leather gray. The rug is ivory and gre... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
hedmonds a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
hedmonds a lancé une discussion
What is the cieling height of this great room? Love it. - I am in the process of building a home and back in forth between 18 to 20 ft ceilings.
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
hedmonds a lancé une discussion
stone Ventian Villa Dakota Brown - I was looking at the Villa stones series by Coronda and looked at thier Dakota Brown. In the picture on the main website there is not as man... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
hedmonds a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires