769 Discussions
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
How do I go about staking an already large tree - I have a larix kaempferi grown from seed that is over 20 feet tall. With all the rain and wind we’ve been getting the whole tree started to ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
    14 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
Can citrus grow indoors all year round? - The two citrus I have are yuzu and mandarin. If they are in front of a west or south facing window with grow lights and a humidifier, will t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
Perennial ID please - What are these?
    5 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
Digging around a Japanese maple.. what are the chances it will get VW? - I had to dig out a non thriving small hosta around my Osakazuki Japanese maple, about 4-5 ft away from the trunk. The tree was planted in 20... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
How do you deal with the grief of abandoning your garden when you move - So it turns out we may end up moving within the next couple years. But the thought of abandoning all my plants, about half self-propagated, ... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
Is there anything wrong with this cactus? - Asking for a friend. She claims the color has gotten more paler when it was greener before. It’s by a south facing window but doesnt get muc... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
How doomed is my Japanese maple - Strong winds caused large silver maple branch to fall onto my Japanese maple(Osakazuki) and it split one of the main trunks. The wound is ex... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
Disease ID guesses on my callicarpa - This is the same wilting disease thats been plaguing my garden for a couple years but I think I have more evidence to show. 2 years ago I to... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Heruga (7a NJ) a lancé une discussion
Would you eat a cucumber right next to the leaves eaten by groundhog? - A groundhog found a home in my enclosed yard and has been eating my cucumber plants and the fruits off it. However there were still some cuc... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...