11 Discussions
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
Suggestions for a warm white by Glidden?? - I am looking for a nice white to paint the entire interior of a flip. I normally use either BM Simply White or SW Origami White, but this co... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
A Nice White Glidden Paint - I am looking for a nice white to paint the entire interior of a flip. I normally use either BM Simply White or SW Origami White, but my cont... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
Where can i purchase the stool in the photo? - Do you sell this stool, or any stool of similar style that would go with this vanity?
    3 Commentaires
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
Chain Stem & CTC Mount - Hi. The specs state that the chain stem & CTC mount are not included. What is a CTC mount? Are the bulbs included? Where can i purch... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
What size faucet does this vanity use? - It seems faucets are either 4 inch or 8 inch, but the specifications for this vanity does not mention the size faucet needed. Does anyone ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
Is the top on this vanity all white or white & gray? - The description says "white top", but the picture shows a marble gray & white look. Which is it?
    Commenter
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
Favorite white paint? - I'm having my entire house painted and was planning to do white in every room. I'm wondering if the PRO's have a favorite soft white to rec... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Marie Jackson a lancé une discussion
Which stone for my fireplace remodel? - I am remodeling my brick fireplace and chimney with stone and need help deciding which color. The fireplace is the focal point of my living... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...