5 Discussions
La Follia a lancé une discussion
Canopy dimensions please? - Love this daybed. Does the canopy cover the front and sides or is it just decorative? I have a patio set between some trees but it gets a l... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
La Follia a lancé une discussion
Help anticipating paint color shift with new windows, - I'm picking paint colors for a whole house renovation. The colors I chose before the new windows were installed look completely in the light... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
La Follia a lancé une discussion
Love the floor. - I'm looking for a medium dark grey floor to go with white cabinets and Super White slab that will also be used as backsplash. The slab is ... Lire plus
    Commenter
La Follia a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
La Follia a lancé une discussion
What is the yellow used here? - I'm remodeling 3 baths and kitchen from the walls out in our new home. Although I've lived happily with 1/2 saturation of Kelley Moore's ol... Lire plus
    Commenter