7 Discussions
hoffmanandy a lancé une discussion
dimensions of this garden - Hi, could you tell me the rough dimensions of this garden?
    1 Commentaire
hoffmanandy a lancé une discussion
hi, love the design. how do you stop the room overheating? - I have a very similar style kitchen with a pitched glass roof on the side return, I find the room gets very hot and other than opening up my... Lire plus
    Commenter
hoffmanandy a lancé une discussion
Hi Love these style of radiators - Can you tell me where you got the radiator? Many thanks
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
hoffmanandy a lancé une discussion
Love this urban jungle - Hi Absolutely love this garden! could you tell me about the plants in the raised beds? Is everything else in containers? And one more quest... Lire plus
2 J'aime    Commenter
hoffmanandy a lancé une discussion
Victorian terrace refurbishment in East Twickenham
    Commenter
hoffmanandy a lancé une discussion
access to the drain cover - Hi There, I love you work btw, especially the urban chill out garden. I have a question about the cut away section of the decking for access... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires