11 commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Where can I order the veneer stone on the breakfast bar?
    4 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Love it!
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Cabinets
2 J'aime    12 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Cabinet and wall color
    3 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Can you tell me what color stain you used for this kitchen.
    9 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Need Help with Artwork Placement
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Floors
    3 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : cabinet wood and stone on fireplace
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : I love the Island Light....where can I purchase it?
    3 Commentaires
homestyles2 a commenté une discussion : Where can I purchase the barstools?
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...