7 Discussions
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Help with plant IDs please! - Can anyone help with the names of these two plants? I'm trying to help my friend identify them.. Thank you in advance! 1. She found this on... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Can I cut this pup and propagate? - Hi everyone, Before I go and do something wrong, I wanted some opinions! I can't find my original post about this plant, so I can't even pr... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Sad looking succulents, need advice - Hi everyone, I'm sorry for all of the pictures, I thought one post for basically one question was better than 3 different posts! Let me know... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Questions on bringing these back and names! - Hi everyone, last night I went to a big box store (L's), and found this mixed succulent plant. It really looked sad, and I got them to give ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Succulent ID please! - Hi everyone, Does anyone know what this is? I bought it from a local nursery, mainly because it was in bloom. The blooms looked like mini r... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Yikes! Is this rot or something worse? - Hi everyone, My name is Honoree, I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia Zone 7B. I'm new to the forum and very new to growing succulen... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Honoree Pellerin_zone7b a lancé une discussion
Succulent ID Please! - Hi everyone! First I just want to say thank you for any help I get! I've tried searching for the name of this beauty, but no luck so far! I ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires