6 Discussions
Richelle de Jong a lancé une discussion
toothpick holes in trunk - I have toothpick holes in my peach tree trunk and red spot leaves. My tree is dropping all their leaves and dying. My fruit is not maturing.
    1 Commentaire
Richelle de Jong a lancé une discussion
Corner Space ideas for living room. - I need ideas on what to put in this corner. I had a big ficus tree however it blocked the view when the windows were opened. I’ve taken sev... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Richelle de Jong a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Richelle de Jong a lancé une discussion
Base material - What is the base material made out of?
    Commenter
Richelle de Jong a lancé une discussion
Capiz light - Is this white shells or does it have yellow tones
    1 Commentaire
Richelle de Jong a lancé une discussion
She'll color - Can you tell me if these shells are yellow times or bright white
    Commenter