26 Discussions
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
Front porch blahs - My front porch while structural lovely is lacking in the decoration department. I would like a place to sit, some plants (zone 5- Michigan),... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
How can I make my art studio more visually appealing? - I have the sweetest little art studio attached to my house! I’m so lucky. It’s taken me a bit to get it organized and to get rid of all of t... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
UV film to keep the heat out? - I live in Michigan. I love the natural light in my foyer… what I don’t love is how hot it gets in the afternoons during summer when the sun ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
exterior color ideas in Florida - Looking for some paint ideas to bring this Florida trailer from drab to fab! Some minor exterior changes can be made, but nothing major. I’m... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
Thoughts on wallpaper accent walls - My stair railing is stained, I like it! I have a new floor, I also like the floor! What I would like to do now is make my stairway walls mor... Lire plus
1 J'aime    44 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
Advice needed on stair railing stain - We had new stair hand railings, spindles, and newel posts installed. I love how it looks- it’s a huge improvement over the 1980s country des... Lire plus
1 J'aime    43 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
Need help finishing my kitchen! - I have painted almost all of my kitchen cabinets, replaced hardware and put in a new backsplash. I need some help on finishing it off. Sho... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
Sunroom help please!! - I bought new furniture for my living room- I have all of these items left. Can I make any of them look good together in the sunroom or shoul... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
My sunroom needs help! - I bought new furniture for my family room and have all of this left over furniture for my sunroom. We use this room a lot, I have a family ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    158 Commentaires
Melissa E a lancé une discussion
Need landscaping ideas - I need some help with landscaping for the front of my house. I live in Michigan, zone 5. I like grasses, boxwood and big rocks, open to all ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...