172 Discussions
huango a lancé une discussion
This rug and captains chairs for dining room? - Hola, Appreciate your help. I am completely useless when it comes to design/color. I am very left brain, very good at calculations, but terr... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
Where can I find the rug? - I love this room. I am hoping to replicate it for my 12x18 dining room, and I need a rug like this to anchor it all. Thank you, Amanda
1 J'aime    Commenter
huango a lancé une discussion
Large affordable DR rug: connect 3 5x8 or paint a 15x8 plain one? - Hola, I would love some feedback on my new idea. Any one have great luck in connecting/tying 2-3 rugs together, where the meeting sides look... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
Missing prep sink: HGTV Dream Home 2016 - Great kitchen, but I just see drippage to/from the sink and the range. Look at all the counter space near the range where they could have in... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
can I order ikea Akurum doors after Feb/Metod? - Hola, Sorry: is there a link to a summary of what is happening right now w/ Ikea? I have 4 cabinets that are missing Ikea doors. --> **... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
Help choose our next big project - Please help choose our next big project. What would you want, if you were looking for a home with these criteria? Our great 4-bedroom/2ful... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
my beloved appliance garage - Hola, I've been wanting to share my beloved appliance garage set-up for a long time. It works for me/my family SO well. Hopefully it can hel... Lire plus
14 J'aime    32 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
angry at new etch/stain - So sad and angry. Woke up to huge brown dried-on blob on my marble countertop. Well, it's totally etched in. Angry at my DH for stuffing m... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
a cover for my hood vent OUTSIDE? - Going out of my mind! So it's raining all day, and the rain drops are plinking plunking onto my hood vent outside. All day long. --> Wh... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
huango a lancé une discussion
how to waterproof window for shower? - how to waterproof window for shower stall? Hola, In my plan for a masterbathroom, I'm planning for a WET bathroom. Well, the shower is righ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...