12 Discussions
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Paint or antique the brick? - Paint or antique the brick?
    2 Commentaires
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Paint for townhome kitchen - This was previous owner. Will have white/cream table and chairs. New drapes I need paint ideas.
    5 Commentaires
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Ugly den with skylight. Was the original garage on house. - Breezeway and garage made into den. How do I fix? I would like to update and bring back breezeway. Has ugly skylight and fireplace. Pan... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Update living room - Should I change to a dining room. Add separation from front door? Open stairs? Open wall from original dining room to kitchen?
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Back yard redo - Landscape ideas? Too much pavement!
    1 Commentaire
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Garage update - Would like to update. Add screen porch to side?
    Commenter
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Storage closet - Changes. What could we do with this space?
    Commenter
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Staircase open up - Suggestion on stairs. Open up?
    4 Commentaires
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
Sunroom - New floor, update ceiling, windows update? Add fireplace. Any ideas.
    18 Commentaires
hunterkk a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...