8 Discussions
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Dramatic Kitchen - I bought a small spec house and got a good deal, but I have to take it "as is" and the builder's decorator has installed a dramati... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Which one goes? - I downsized from a house to a condo - obviously, I haven't downsized my bulky furniture. I would like to get rid of either the loveseat (on... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Does this work? - Looking for a new floor. The cabinets are a reddish natural maple, the counters are dark brown granite with tan and red and grey. The wind... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Flooring suggestions, please? - I am replacing the old carpet in my new condo with luxury vinyl plank throughout. The cabinets are "natural maple" but they lean r... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Flooring suggestions... - I am replacing the old carpet in my new condo with luxury vinyl plank throughout. The cabinets are "natural maple" but they lean ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Can't decide on backsplash. - My cabinets are a warm white, the floor is a veined grey, cream and camel travertine, my new countertops are a soft cream quartz with grey a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Backsplash color - My cabinets are a warm white, the floor is a veined grey, cream and camel travertine, my new countertops are a soft cream quartz with grey a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
R Adair a lancé une discussion
Subtle or strong area rug? - My living room has warm grey walls, the sofas are camel leather with a charcoal chaise and the drapes are charcoal with camel and ivory. I ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires