18 Discussions
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Where is the huge giraffe from? - I'd love to know where I could get one ☺️
    Commenter
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Architecturally Appealing? - What can you do to make this house more architecturally appealing, to have character and distinction, more street appeal?
    12 Commentaires
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Any suggestions for contemporary stair railing? - We have a straight 9' section at the top of our stairs we need to put a railing on. This will be a showpiece on our main floor and we don't ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Can't choose backsplash - I need help! We're doing a whole kitchen/laundry remodel and have chosen everything except the backsplash. We have slightly off-white cabine... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Mirrored Furniture - Where can I get cost effective mirrored furniture?
    1 Commentaire
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Window size - what size are the lower windows?
    Commenter
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Window size - what size are these windows?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Window Size - What size are the windows in this room?
    Commenter
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Modernize fireplace - This is our fireplace. I want to modernize it, maybe remove the wood and tile the whole face to the ceiling? Right now all the trim and wind... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ideas90 a lancé une discussion
Need Help Choosing Exterior Colors - We have a dark red/black color brick around most of the house. There are 3 sections of vertical steel siding that are currently painted yell... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...