17 Discussions
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
color description - Are the triangles on the edges & arrows in middle of rug a tan or yellow gold? Thank you
    Commenter
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
House Beautiful! - Could you please share what tiles were used in the backsplash of this gorgeous kitchen?
    1 Commentaire
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Weight support - What weight will this stool support, I.e. 250 lbs.?
    1 Commentaire
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Beautiful beams! - Could you please tell me how far apart the ceiling beams are? Thank you!
    Commenter
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen! - I've selected typhoon Bordeaux also. Would you please share that gorgeous wall paint color? Thank you.
3 J'aime    10 Commentaires
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Backsplash wall - This is beautiful! Could you please share the paint color over the countertop?
    Commenter
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Beautiful kitchen! - Would you please share paint colors of wall and island?
    1 Commentaire
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
What is the pretty wall paint color please? - It goes so well with the granite and cabinets!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Window treatment wanderings - Please give suggestions about a simple window treatment for our kitchen window. Have researched the top down/bottom up option but the 8 ft w... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
I Fulton a lancé une discussion
Window treatment help PLEASE!!! - This is the kitchen window that will overlook our backyard (with eventual pool) in our retirement home in Arizona. I would like to leave th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...