4 Discussions
igorinka a lancé une discussion
Empty entry. Help! - I would love some help with my entry. Preferably with product suggestions/pictures. I was thinking a pretty console on the long wall with so... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
igorinka a lancé une discussion
Entry help please - I would love some help with my entry. Preferably with product suggestions/pictures. I was thinking a pretty console on the long wall with so... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
igorinka a lancé une discussion
Entry help please - I would love some help with my entry. Preferably with product suggestions/pictures. I was thinking a pretty console on the long wall with so... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
igorinka a lancé une discussion
Paint colors and flooring please - What are the paint colors used for cabinets, island and wall? What kind of floors are these?(pine, hickory?..and color?) I love the style in... Lire plus
    Commenter