6 Discussions
Ilana Gelfand a lancé une discussion
Seating - Where is the table & chairs from? What are the dimensions?
    3 Commentaires
Ilana Gelfand a lancé une discussion
Clean up - Does the tub area always get messy when you use the shower? I really love this layout but am nervous about the cleaning since it will be the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ilana Gelfand a lancé une discussion
Clean up - Does the tub area always get messy when you use the shower? I really love this layout but am nervous about the cleaning since it will be the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ilana Gelfand a lancé une discussion
Clean up - Does the tub area always get messy when you use the shower? I really love this layout but am nervous about the cleaning since it will be the... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ilana Gelfand a lancé une discussion
Need dimensions - What size is the table? How high are the chairs?
    1 Commentaire
Ilana Gelfand a lancé une discussion
Where is this bed from? - Where is this beautiful bed from?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire