52 Discussions
ilodato a lancé une discussion
What does it mean if elephant garlic does not send up a scape? - I asked before if elephant garlic sends up scapes as mine did not last year (and they ended up being rounds if I remember correctly, but may... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ilodato a lancé une discussion
What does it mean to give your onions a haircut? - I see this talked about here. You guys cut off the greens? At what point? Mine are strong and tall- I'd love to cut them to use them in our ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ilodato a lancé une discussion
Why is my onion scaping? - i have been pulling onions to use as spring onions recently, but today I went out and noticed one is scaping. (a scape is coming up.) What's... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ilodato a lancé une discussion
Any issues growing sweet potatoes with regular potatoes? - I had an AWESOME potato harvest last summer. This summer, I planned to use that space (a raised bed) for my sweet potatoes and use garbage b... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ilodato a lancé une discussion
Does elephant garlic have scapes? - I remember last year, they did not. Does elephant garlic typically have scapes?
    13 Commentaires
ilodato a lancé une discussion
What would cause this? - Last fall, I planted just the garlic bulbils (tiny purple ones.) In many spots, instead of one, it's a patch of 5 stalks. We had a mild wint... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ilodato a lancé une discussion
any idea what types of fingerling/baby potatoes these are? - I cut some and left some whole. Adding photos.
    3 Commentaires
ilodato a lancé une discussion
When to plant potatoes in MA zone 6B - I read that you dont need to wait until the weather warms up, just when the ground thaws. I planted potatoes in my raised beds last summer a... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
ilodato a lancé une discussion
maggots in eggplant-- edible?? - i found a few maggots inside my eggplant when i was cutting it up for eggplant parm. is it still edible? i cut them out. what if i left one ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ilodato a lancé une discussion
Not a fan of Black from Tula - So bummed. I have been so excited to try these and I'm just not in love. They taste not that much better than supermarket tomatoes to me. Th... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...