34 Discussions
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Rattan/bamboo window shade - Hi, I'd like to hear thoughts and opinions about rattan or bamboo window shades. I want one for my kitchen. I'm also looking for sources f... Lire plus
    Commenter
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Do you like your instant pot? - Starting a new job soon with a longer commute. Used to use a crockpot, but after a few hours, everything tastes like a tennis shoe. So...d... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Have you heard of Tang cleaning your dishwasher? - Our Bosch dishwasher was leaving soap on everything, and we had a repairman out but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. He came out twic... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Poll from a so-called artist - I work on glass projects and have received several commissions for my art pieces. For some time I have been building up my inventory with t... Votez maintenant
    4 Commentaires    15 Votes
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
My husband is always sleeping or falling asleep. - He was diagnosed with Parkinson's about a year ago. He has a tremor on the right side of his body and it seems to be spreading to his left ... Lire plus
    77 Commentaires
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Could someone instruct me on how to install a lighting fixture? - We built our home in 2002 so I think it should be fairly straightforward. My husband has Parkinson's disease and has a terrible tremor on t... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Does anyone use Ring? - Looking to change our security system and want to hear about others' experiences.
    18 Commentaires
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
can anyone recommend a good “wet look” sealer? - I want to freshen up our weathered brick and fieldstone on our house.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Need recipe for lemon curd biscuits. - I saw some on a baking show the other day served with strawberries (as strawberry shortcake). Would I inject the lemon curd into the biscui... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
ilovecomputers a lancé une discussion
Welcome to hosta-land. - In early spring someone mentioned finding someone who would share some hostas for her yard, and I said my hostas spread everywhere. I didn'... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...