7 Discussions
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Reviews on Magnolia Home Furniture - I was looking online at the Magnolia Home Furniture line designed by Joanna Gaines. I love the style, but I noticed a lot of the wood furnit... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Paint color for master bedroom and master bathroom?? - We are building a new house and pretty soon I need to pick paint colors. I really want to paint my bedroom a sage green, possibly a grey-ish... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Which island pendant looks best? - We are building and I am having a hard time deciding on island pendants to go in our kitchen with white cabinets. We have chosen our chandel... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Beadboard or panels on new kitchen island? - We are currently building a new house (a bungalow) and I am getting ready to order the cabinets. We will have white shaker cabinets. I love ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Mixing lighting metal colors-okay or not when in same area? - We are building and our kitchen island and dining table will be next to each other. My husband wants a black or dark bronze finish for our d... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Need help with fireplace mantle height on new home. - Our builder has started framing our fireplace and I need to tell him the mantle height asap before he does any more work on it. It is going ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
iluvryguy a lancé une discussion
Please clarify aged bronze versus oil rubbed bronze - We are in the process of building our first home. We will have craftsman style white doors and I love the dark doorknobs (don't care if it i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires